Your privacy is important to us.
It is ReshaMandi's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, reshamandi.com, and other sites we own and operate.
- We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you.
- We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent.
- We also let you know why we're collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we'll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- I authorize, M/s Shapos Services Pvt Ltd (hereinafter referred as ReshaMandi) / & its representatives to call or email me with reference to my online loan application.
- I further authorize ReshaMandi contacting me for marketing promotions, special offers & updates or any such information from time to time with respect to my loan application & services.
- Loan Application will be processed after receiving the complete documents and successful verification by ReshaMandi and the third parties with which ReshaMandi has officially tied up. ReshaMandi reserves the right to reject the application in case of non-compliance with the KYC guidelines as per internal company policy.
- In case the application is rejected, ReshaMandi reserves the rights to record & maintain all documents including KYC documents submitted through Web, App or otherwise.
- ReshaMandi reserves the right to take necessary action, legal or otherwise, if it finds any wilful modification/ withholding of information or misrepresentation by the customer.
We don't share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as an acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. Also agree to receive periodic marketing messages. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
Communications and Marketing
Where permitted by applicable law and, if required, with your consent, we may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the e-mail or other communication you have received or through our dedicated privacy portal accessible here. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you non-marketing communications about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
We may invite you to post content on our Sites, including your comments, pictures, and any other information that you would like to make available on our Sites. If you post content to our Sites, the information that you post will be available to other visitors to our Sites. If you post your own content on our Sites or Services, your posting may become public and we cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
Our Sites and our online Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third-party websites neither do we have any control over information that is submitted to or collected by, these third parties. Our Sites may include social media plugins such as “like” and “share” buttons. By clicking on such a plugin, the data you want to “like” or “share” will be provided to the relevant social media site. We are not responsible for the practices of such third-party social media sites once you have clicked on any such “like” or “share” button.
Your continued use of our website and application will be regarded as an acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. You also agree to receive periodic marketing messages. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information and want to opt-out of our marketing campaigns, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.